Accessing Dental Care in England from 8 June
From 8 June dental practices are able to open. Practices will need to prioritise patients with the most urgent need.
If you need help from a dentist:
- Contact your dental practice by phone or email.
- You will be given advice or offered an appointment if appropriate.
- For urgent dental care you can also use the NHS 111 online service.
If you need help from a dentist contact your dental practice by phone or email.
- The range of treatments you will be offered may be different to what you received previously.
- Treatments offered may vary from practice to practice.
- This will depend on the staff and equipment available at the time and is to ensure your safety and that of the dental team.
What to expect from your dental practice
If you are told to visit your dentist, you may notice some changes have been made to keep you and your dental team safe.
- Your practice will look different as it observes social distancing and hygiene rules.
- The dental team may also be wearing different protective equipment to what you are used to seeing.